Peggy Lethier avocate à la Cour France Angleterre

Two years’ separation with consent

Who does this apply to ?

You can petition for divorce on these grounds if you and your spouse have been living apart for at least two years at the time you apply for divorce, providing that you both agree to it. Your spouse will need to give written consent.

Want to ask a question ?

For a confidential discussion about your particular situation or requirements, you can contact Peggy Lethier by telephone or email : Contact

Other grounds for divorce in England  /Wales :