Peggy Lethier avocate - separation without consent

Five years’ separation without consent

Who does this apply to ?

To petition for divorce on these grounds, you must be able to prove that your spouse has left the marital home for at least five years at the time of the divorce application. You will be granted a divorce even if your spouse does not agree. However, be aware that your spouse has the right to ask the court not to grant a Decree Absolute if they are experiencing very serious financial difficulties.

Want to ask a question ?

For a confidential discussion about your situation or requirements, you can contact Peggy Lethier by telephone or email : Contact

Other grounds for divorce in England  /Wales :