Peggy Lethier avocate à la Cour France Angleterre


Who does this apply to ?

To petition for divorce on these grounds of desertion, you must be able to prove that your spouse has deserted the marital home for more than two years without good reason or your consent. Furthermore, you must be able to prove that they did so with the intention of ending the relationship.

Unfortunately, this is not easy to prove. Even if your spouse deserted your home more than two years ago, it can be hard to provide evidence that they intended to end the relationship at that time.

Want to ask a question ?

For a confidential discussion about your particular situation or requirements, you can contact Peggy Lethier by telephone or email : Contact